Discussion about Xbox 360, Achievements, Games.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Michael Moore

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Michael Moore on Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:36 am

MarcoPolo360

Either Zayer Marlo or Matt
A very contraversial man. If you have seen any of his documentaries you will automatically see how horrible life in america is. Everyone makes mistakes. Whether its in the form of contradiction or what ever, its just human nature. It actually might make you laugh to read and watch some of the stuff made to pick out every little mistake, and in that video the people are saying "You can't always trust what you see in a documentary" I thought many times to myself "Why the fudge should I trust what your saying?" and after that I basically just found it funny to watch the americans fight over things. I think actually in the one film I watched (I'll link it) it was so desperate to find things that made Michael Moore look bad that they even went and found a guy who Michael owed 10 WHOLE DOLLARS TO!!!! Thats basically front page news there Rolling Eyes . Anyway, I really don't trust anything these americans say, they rarely tell the truth, but what I do know for a fact is that just about every other country surrounding america has everything 10 times better.

Short version: America sucks.

Link to video: http://www.supernovatube.com/play.php?viewkey=6bf64e3f320973119b95

View user profile

2 Re: Michael Moore on Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:25 am

Foehammer51

Administrator
Administrator
Ya he has some very smart influential videos that take shots at the american government (which is always a good thing) and really make sense. I recommend "Bowling for Columbine" if anyone wants to watch a good movie about him.

3 Re: Michael Moore on Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:44 am

Foehammer51 wrote:Ya he has some very smart influential videos that take shots at the american government (which is always a good thing) and really make sense. I recommend "Bowling for Columbine" if anyone wants to watch a good movie about him.

Nolifehammer has gone nerd on us o.0, BIG WORDS! :p

View user profile

4 Re: Michael Moore on Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:01 pm

MarcoPolo360

i know those big words gave me nightmares

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum