Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Xbox 360, Achievements, Games.

You are not connected. Please login or register

» Reviews » Reviews » Bioshock

Bioshock

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bioshock Empty Bioshock Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:37 pm

MarcoPolo360

MarcoPolo360
Either Zayer Marlo or Matt

Name: Bioshock
Story: Think about the best story you have ever played. Now multiply that by around 300. That is probably the closest I can get to fully describing this games amazing story line. It has the 2 basic componants of what makes a story amazing 1. Plot Twists 2. Characters you get familiar with. These 2 things make this game possibly the best game of all time (for me best ever is CoD1 Razz).
Controls: Let me just tell you this game has EXTREMELY smooth controls. You feel like you are actually apart of the story since all the controls are so fluent and easy to learn.
Items/Weapons: This alone couldn't make an amazing game, but paired up with the story and controls this is like a chocolate coating to what was already a great game. You can pick up basically anything and turn it into health, ammo, plasmids (type of weapon) etc. etc. The audio diaries are especially amazing, since they pull you right into the city of rapture before its society colapsed.

RATING: 10/10
I definately recommend this game to anyone, since it is so amazing!

If you think I have missed parts on this game feel free to add anything.

2Bioshock Empty Re: Bioshock Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:51 am

Foehammer51

Foehammer51
Administrator
Administrator

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm choclate coated.

https://360talk.forumotion.com

3Bioshock Empty Re: Bioshock Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:01 am

MarcoPolo360

MarcoPolo360

Remembered something I forgot.

Graphics: The graphics are amazing. They are also very helpfull in pulling you into the story. It's dark kind of view of the game makes everything more cinematic and exciting.

4Bioshock Empty Re: Bioshock Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:43 am

Foehammer51

Foehammer51
Administrator
Administrator

ya the first time I went through i was kinda scared because i turned UP the brightness but when it gets darker it gets scarier and that is fun.

https://360talk.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

» Reviews » Reviews » Bioshock