Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Xbox 360, Achievements, Games.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Michael Moore

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Michael Moore Empty Michael Moore Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:36 am

MarcoPolo360

MarcoPolo360
Either Zayer Marlo or Matt

A very contraversial man. If you have seen any of his documentaries you will automatically see how horrible life in america is. Everyone makes mistakes. Whether its in the form of contradiction or what ever, its just human nature. It actually might make you laugh to read and watch some of the stuff made to pick out every little mistake, and in that video the people are saying "You can't always trust what you see in a documentary" I thought many times to myself "Why the fudge should I trust what your saying?" and after that I basically just found it funny to watch the americans fight over things. I think actually in the one film I watched (I'll link it) it was so desperate to find things that made Michael Moore look bad that they even went and found a guy who Michael owed 10 WHOLE DOLLARS TO!!!! Thats basically front page news there Rolling Eyes . Anyway, I really don't trust anything these americans say, they rarely tell the truth, but what I do know for a fact is that just about every other country surrounding america has everything 10 times better.

Short version: America sucks.

Link to video: http://www.supernovatube.com/play.php?viewkey=6bf64e3f320973119b95

2Michael Moore Empty Re: Michael Moore Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:25 am

Foehammer51

Foehammer51
Administrator
Administrator

Ya he has some very smart influential videos that take shots at the american government (which is always a good thing) and really make sense. I recommend "Bowling for Columbine" if anyone wants to watch a good movie about him.

https://360talk.forumotion.com

3Michael Moore Empty Re: Michael Moore Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:44 am

w0nt_st0p_m3

w0nt_st0p_m3
Ownage
Ownage

Foehammer51 wrote:Ya he has some very smart influential videos that take shots at the american government (which is always a good thing) and really make sense. I recommend "Bowling for Columbine" if anyone wants to watch a good movie about him.

Nolifehammer has gone nerd on us o.0, BIG WORDS! :p

4Michael Moore Empty Re: Michael Moore Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:01 pm

MarcoPolo360

MarcoPolo360

i know those big words gave me nightmares

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum